Get your boat license on the Internet

Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Back Home :-(

It sure is amazing how fast three weeks can pass. Especially when it's holiday time. Well, that time has passed and we are back to the old grind. Not that I am complaining, as I have tons of work to do on TheWaterway.ca site, including a total rebuild. There are a number of new features I am working on incorporating there, including a dedicated Videos page, information on fishing along the system and links to cruising blogs. I've come across some really interesting ones and I think my visitors would enjoy seeing some of them.

Speaking of visitors, TheWaterway.ca has seen a substantial spike in traffic over the past three weeks. I guess heading out on the water for that period of time was a good idea? Good karma, man ;-)

As a result of that spike in traffic, I was moved to sign up for a couple of marine related affiliate programs to include on the site, one of which is BoaterExam.com.

Get your boat license on the Internet
This site allows visitors to take the Boaters Competency test right online and receive their license right away. I felt that was a really good fit and it has already begun to show promising results - with only limited exposure on the site so far.

No comments: