Get your boat license on the Internet

Wednesday, August 15, 2007

TheWaterway.ca - F5 -

After the first year in the life of TheWaterway.ca, it's time for a re-do and I have a number of new elements that I'm going to be incorporating in the new version. These will include switching over all the photos to a slideshow format + adding many more. As well, I'll be greatly expanding the Maps page to include highly detailed routes, the locks, marinas, etc., which will be based on Google Maps. Believe it or not, this page gets a large amount of hits.


The other pages I'm looking forward to adding are going to focus on fishing, winter activities and - hopefully - something for user input. That last one might not make it right away to the new version, but I hope to add something along those lines fairly soon.

The site will have a whole new, more expansive look and feel. With any luck, I should have it up and running by fall. After all, my 'spare' time is limited until the boat is put to sleep for the off season. Stay tuned for updates.

No comments: